HUION customer service is terrible

Type of device* : Pen Display

Brand and version of the device: Kamvas 16(2021)

System** : Windows 10

My Kamvas has stopped working and HUION are ignoring my requests for help. I'm really annoyed as I have only had it a few months. Below is the email I sent, then I only had one reply which was not helpful. I have followed up twice and just been ignored. I'm at the point where I want a refund. If anyone has any advice (other than rolling back to earlier versions of Windows) it would be greatly appreciated because I'm not getting any help from HUION. See attached photo for the issue I'm having.

Hello,

Regarding my Kamvas 16(2021), which I have just registered on your website (see attached image - the Status is currently in review).

Since my Windows 10 desktop PC updated to version 20H2 I am experiencing an issue when connecting the device using the 3-way cable.

The HUION software shows 'Device Disconnected' and when I look in Device manager there is an entry with an exclamation mark called 'Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed). If I view the properties of this device under Events it says:

"Device USB\VID_0000&PID_0002\5&270230ab&0&3 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match."

(Please see second attached screenshot exampling this.)

I have followed all of the steps on your "[What To Do When Huion Driver Shows Device Disconnected?](https://support.huion.com/en/support/solutions/articles/44001163422-what-to-do-when-huion-driver-shows-device-disconnected-)" page, but to no avail. This includes trying the Kamvas on a second desktop PC (also Windows 20H2) on which the same issue occurs.

Prior to Windows 10 updating to 20H2, the Kamvas worked fine. I have not had it long or moved the cable much, so it's unlikely that it's the cable that is at fault, but I am not ruling it out.

Just today Windows 10 has updated to 21H2 but the problem persists.

Any support would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Natalie Wilson

HUION's reply - 

Hi Natalie,

Thank you for contacting HUION customer support. 

We suggest you do not upgrade the system and use the previous version since we cannot guarantee any immediate resolution. Hoping for your understanding.

Device.png
(61.6 KB)
  • Hi Natalie Wilson, I'm sorry if you feel that way about our service. Rest assured we are not ignoring your emails. We have sent our replies and it may be possible that either our replies bounced due to the Gmail or GoogleMail issue we've had last month or our replies got routed to your spam or trash folders. 

Anyhow, kindly try the steps found in these articles:

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment