If you have a problem manually switching your graphic tablet from the computer (default mode) to phone mode, the steps below will help you troubleshoot and fix your issue:
- Ensure that your graphic tablet has a phone mode feature. Check this article for the complete list with the corresponding button to manually switch to phone mode: How to Manually Set Your Tablet to Phone Mode.
- Ensure that your Android device has an On-The-Go (OTG) feature and is enabled. Check your phone manual on how to enable this function.
- Ensure that your Android device runs on Android 6.0 or later.
- Check if your graphic tablet's firmware is updated. Here's how you can update the firmware:
- How to Update Your Huion Tablet's Firmware(Windows)
- How to Update Your Huion Tablet's Firmware(Mac)
(NOTE: Remember to unplug your cable from your tablet and plug it back in after updating your firmware.)
If the steps above do not resolve your issue, please get in touch with our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance and provide the following:
- Order #
- Tablet's serial number (starts with S/N)
- Tablet's firmware version - check this article: How To Know My Huion Pen Tablet/Display Firmware Version?
- Android device model
- Android version