Are you wondering how to connect the Huion Kamvas 22/Kamvas 24 series to your computer? You can find the solution here.
Connecting to your laptop:
Connecting to your desktop:
Two USB-C Ports Facilitate Connections
Similar to the Huion Kamvas 13, the Huion Kamvas 22/Kamvas 24 series are equipped with two USB-C ports. With the two USB-C ports, you can connect the Huion Kamvas 22/Kamvas 24 series according to your needs. Moreover, a USB-A port is also available for you to connect external devices, such as a keyboard and USB flash drive.
- 3-in-1 USB-C Port (HDMI Signal): Connect your pen display to the computer and power supply via a 3-in-1 cable.
- Full-featured USB-C Port (DP Signal): Connect your pen display to a computer or Android phone via a full-featured USB-C to USB-C cable, and the 3-in-1 cable for power supply.
- USB-A Port: Connect to external equipment such as keyboard, USB flash drive, etc.
Ports of Huion Kamvas 22/Kamvas 24 series
Connect via the 3-in-1 Cable (HDMI Mode)
If your computer does not have a USB-C port, you can use the included 3-in-1 cable for connection.
3-in-1 cable of Huion Kamvas 22/Kamvas 24 series
- Connect the USB-C cable to the pen display's port ①
- Connect the USB-A cable and HDMI cable to their respective ports on the computer
- Then connect the Power Adapter to the power cable and plug the power cable into a wall outlet to start your work.
Connect via the 3-in-1 Cable
Connect via the USB-C to USB-C Cable (DP Mode)
If there is a USB-C port on your computer/laptop/phone, you can use the USB-C to USB-C cable for connection.
USB-C to USB-C cable
Please make sure the USB-C port of the phones, tablets, and computers supports at least USB3.1 GEN1 data transfer protocol and DP1.2.
The full-featured USB-C to USB-C cable is not included in the package of Kamvas 22/Kamvas 24. You can buy one from us or other brands. But please make sure the cable you purchased at least supports USB3.1 Gen1 data transfer and display connection.
- Connect the full-featured USB-C to USB-C cable to the pen display's port ② and the computer or Android device
- Then connect the 3-in-1 cable to the pen display's port ① and the power adapter for extra power supply
Connect via the USB-C to USB-C Cable
An extra power supply is needed when connecting the tablet via a full-featured USB-C to USB-C cable.
Make sure that your computer's USB-C port can handle display connection, otherwise, your tablet will show "No signal".
Computers running Windows and macOS are supported. Android tablets and phones are supported. (Please note that not all Android phones support full-screen mode on Kamvas 22/Kamvas 24 series).
For more information about phone connections, please refer to this article.
Any further questions, please feel free to submit a ticket to us.