Wondering how to connect the Huion Kamvas 22/Kamvas 24 series to computer? Here you can find the solution.
Two USB-C Ports Facilitate Connections
Similar with the Huion Kamvas 13, the Huion Kamvas 22/Kamvas 24 series are also equipped with two USB-C ports. With the two USB-C ports, you can connect the Huion Kamvas 22/Kamvas 24 series according to your needs. Besides, there is an USB-A port for you to connect external devices, such as keyboard, USB flash drive.
- 3-in-1 USB-C Port (HDMI Signal): Connect your pen display to computer and power supply via a 3-in-1 cable.
- Full-featured USB-C Port (DP Signal): Connect your pen display to computer or Android phone via a full-featured USB-C to USB-C cable, and a 3-in-1 cable for extra power supply.
- USB-A Port: Connect to external equipment such as keyboard, USB flash drive, etc.
Ports of Huion Kamvas 22/Kamvas 24 series
Connect via the 3-in-1 Cable (HDMI Mode)
If your computer does not have an USB-C to USB-C port, you can use the included 3-in-1 cable for connection.
3-in-1 cable of Huion Kamvas 22/Kamvas 24 series
- Connect the USB-C cable to the pen display's port ①
- Connect the USB-A cable and HDMI cable to their respective ports on the computer
- Then connect the Power Adapter to the power cable and plug the power cable into a wall outlet to start your work.
Connect via the 3-in-1 Cable
Connect via the USB-C to USB-C Cable (DP Mode)
If there is an USB-C to USB-C port on your computer/laptop/phone, you can use the USB-C to USB-C cable for connection.
USB-C to USB-C cable
Please make sure the USB-C port of the phones, tablets and computers at least supports USB3.1 GEN1 data transfer protocol and DP1.2.
The USB-C to USB-C cable is not included in the package of Kamvas 22/Kamvas 24. You can buy one from Huion or other brands. But please make sure the cable you purchased at least supports USB3.1 Gen1 data transfer.
- Connect the full-featured USB-C to USB-C cable to the pen display's port ② and the computer or Android device
- Then connect the 3-in-1 cable to the pen display's port ① and the power adapter for extra power supply
Connect via the USB-C to USB-C Cable
Extra power supply is needed when connected via a full-featured USB-C to USB-C cable.
Computers running Windows and macOS are supported. Android tablets and phones are supported. (Please note that not all Android phones support full screen mode on Kamvas 22/Kamvas 24 series).
For more information about phone connection, please refer to this article.
Any further questions, please feel free to submit a ticket to us.