Ever wonder why your cursor keeps on going to your computer screen and not on your tablet display? Or, is your cursor not calibrated no matter how you calibrate your tablet display?
Before setting up your tablet's work area, please check out these articles on how to extend your display:
- Windows Computer: How to Set the Duplicate Mode or Extend Mode on Windows While Using Huion Pen Display?
- Mac Computer: How to Set the Mirror Mode or Extend Mode on MAC While Using Huion Pen Display?
Now that you've extended your display, please follow the steps below to set up your tablet's work area:
- Open the tablet driver and click on "Work Area"
- On "Select Current Display", choose which display you want to use for your tablet.
- If you are not sure which of the displays is your tablet, you can click on "Identify".
- After selecting your tablet's display as your current display, click on "Apply" or "OK".
- When your drawing software is on your other screen, just use your mouse and drag it to your tablet's display.
You can contact email@example.com if you need further assistance.