Here is a video instruction for you to know how to connect the 12/13/16(2021) to your phone.
The Huion 12/13/16(2021) can be connected to Android phone or tablet via a full-featured USB-C to USB-C cable. (Note: When a phone is connected, extra power supply should also be in place. Connect the pen display to a power adapter/ power bank via a USB charger cable/3-in-1 cable/phone charger cable.).
In order to realize the full screen display, you need to turn on the Desktop Mode of Huawei phones and Dex Mode of Samsung phones.
Besides, mainstream drawing apps such as Sketchbook, IbisPaint, MediBang, etc. are supported.
Connect via the USB-C to USB-C Cable
- Plug the USB-C charge cable into the upper USB-C port of Kamvas 12/13/16(2021).
- Connect the USB-C charge cable to Mobile Power Bank or USB Power Adapter.
- Turn on Kamvas 12/13/16(2021).
- Connect Kamvas 12/13/16(2021) to Android Device with a Full-featured USB-C to USB-C cable via the lower USB-C port of Kamvas 12/13/16(2021).
Compatible Android Devices
|Huawei||P20/P20 Pro/P20 RS|
1. The phones listed left support full-screen display on Kamvas 12/13/16(2021).
2. It is recommended to use Samsung phones to demonstrate the phone connection features outside mainland China.
3. Some other Android Devices that at least support USB3.1 GEN1 data transfer protocol and DP1.2 are compatible as well.
|P40/P40 Pro/P40 Pro Plus|
|Mate 10/Mate10 Pro|
|Mate 20/Mate20 Pro/Mate20 X|
|Mate 30/Mate30 Pro/Mate 30 RS/Mate 30E Pro|
|Mate 40/Mate40 Pro/Mate 40 Pro+/Mate 40 RS|
|Mate X/Mate X2|
|Samsung||Galaxy Note 8|
|Galaxy Note 9|
|Galaxy Note 10/10+/10+ 5G|
|Galaxy Note 20/20 Ultra 5G|
|Galaxy S20 5G/S20+ 5G/S20 Ultra 5G|
|Galaxy S21 5G/S21+ 5G/S21 Ultra 5G|
|Galaxy Z Fold/Galaxy Z Fold 2|
|Galaxy A90 5G|
|Galaxy Tab S4|
|Galaxy Tab S5e|
|Galaxy Tab S6|
|Galaxy Tab S7/S7+|