TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Adjust the OSD settings in the pen-enabled OSD menu
- Adjust the OSD settings in the driver
The Huion Kamvas Pro 16 (4K)/Kamvas Pro 16 Plus (4K) only has a Power Button. So you may wonder how to use the On-Screen Display (OSD) settings. In fact, there are two methods to set up the OSD menu on the Huion Kamvas Pro 16 (4K)/Kamvas Pro 16 Plus (4K).
Adjust the OSD settings in the pen-enabled OSD menu
Long press the power switch button to call up the OSD menu and use the digital pen to adjust the settings. The user interface is designed in a minimalist way where options such as Brightness, Color Temperature, General Settings, and Exit are retained while seldom-used ones are eliminated.
|OSD Icons||Display Settings Control||Description|
|Brightness||Click to access the brightness control menu|
|Color Temperature||Click to access the color temperature control menu|
|General Settings||Click to access the general control menu|
|Exit||Click to Exit the OSD menu|
1. Brightness Settings
- Standard mode
- Game mode
- Movie mode
- User-defined. You can adjust the brightness by dragging the bar
2. Color Temperature Settings
- Click to set the color temperature to 6500K
- Click to set the color temperature to 9300K
- Click to set the color temperature to sRGB mode
- User-defined mode. You can adjust the color temperature by dragging the bar on the upper right
3. General Settings
- TypeC/HDMI: Display the current signal connection mode.
- FULL: Switch the display ratio to FULL
- Switch the display ratio to 4:3.
- Switch the display ratio to 16:9.
- Reset: All the setting options will be restored to the default setting
Adjust the OSD settings in the driver
Aside from adjusting the settings via the OSD menu, you can also adjust them in the driver. Click the settings button in the driver and you will see the OSD Settings button.
- Scene Mode: You can choose the "Standard Mode", "Motion Mode", "Movie Mode", and "Gaming Mode".
- Brightness: You can adjust the brightness of the screen.
- Contrast Ratio: You can adjust the contrast of the screen.
- Color Temperature: You can choose "6500K", "9500K", and "USER" mode. In the "USER" mode, you can customize the color temperature by adjusting the RGB value.