Connection Mode 1:
3-in-2 cable (used to transmit HDMI signal, 1.5m included)
Support Windows OS and Mac OS.
Connect the Dual USB-C (Both Power and Video) cable to the respective ports of your pen display.
Connect the USB (Data) and HDMI cables to their respective ports on your computer/laptop. Please use an adapter if your computer/laptop lacks an HDMI or USB port.
If you cannot open your pen display screen, it may have insufficient power, then connect the power adapter to the power cable and plug it into a wall outlet to start your work.
If the cable you used is not long enough, you can use the extension cord included in the package for a supplemental power supply.
1. The plug is directional; please pay attention to the corresponding labels on the cable.
2. USB adapters can be used but must meet 5V 2A or above power standards.
3. Adapters are not included in Kamvas Pro 13 (2.5K). Please purchase them separately if needed.
Connection Mode 2:
USB-C to USB-C cable (used to transmit display signal, 1-meter included)
Support Windows OS and Mac OS
Kamvas Pro 13 & 16 (2.5K) has a 1-meter USB-C to USB-C cable in the product box, and the same 2-meter cable can be optionally purchased.
Connect the USB-C to USB-C cable to the pen display's port and your computer.
When a pen display is connected, or the laptop's voltage is insufficient, please use the power adapter and USB power cable to power up the device via the port.
1. The 1-meter cable can transmit 20V 5A, power of 100W, and the 2-meter cable can reach 12V 5A, the capacity of 60W, but they are sufficient for transmitting display signals.
2. Users can purchase the full-featured USB-C to USB-C cable separately. When purchasing, please pay attention to choosing those meeting USB 3.1 GEN1 and DP 1.2 or above standards.
3. Typically, the external power supply is not required under the default brightness of the pen display.