Connection Mode 1:
3-in-2 cable (used to transmit HDMI signal, 1.5m included)
Support Windows OS and Mac OS.
Connect the Dual USB-C (Both Power and Video) cable to the respective ports of your pen display.
Connect the USB (Data) and HDMI cable to their respective ports on your computer/laptop.
If you cannot open your pen display screen, it may have insufficient power, then connect the power adapter to the power cable and plug the power cable into a wall outlet to start your work.
If the cable you used is not long enough, you can use the extension cord included in the package for a supplemental power supply.
1. The plug is directional; please pay attention to the corresponding signs on the line.
2. USB adapters can be used, but they have to be meet 5V 2A or above power standards.
3. Adapters are not included in Kamvas Pro 13 (2.5K), please purchase them separately if needed.
Connection Mode 2:
USB-C to USB-C cable (used to transmit display signal, 1m included)
Support Windows OS and Mac OS
Kamvas Pro 13&16 (2.5K) has a 1m USB-C to USB-C cable in the product box, and the same 2m cable can be optionally purchased.
Connect the USB-C to USB-C cable to the pen display’s port and your computer.
When a pen display is connected or the laptop's voltage is insufficient, please use the power adapter and USB power cable to power up the device via the port.
1. The 1m cable can transmit 20V 5A, power of 100W, and the 2m cable can reach 12V 5A, the capacity of 60W, but they are sufficient for transmitting display signals.
2. Users can purchase the full-featured USB-C to USB-C cable by themselves. When purchasing, please pay attention to meeting USB3.1 GEN1 and DP1.2 or above standards at the same time.
3. Typically, the external power supply is not required under the default brightness of the pen display.