Are you confused about how to connect your tablet display to your computer? This video will show you how to connect your HUION Tablet Display cables to your computer correctly.
- Part 1: For 19-inch or bigger-sized tablet displays - Kamvas 20, GT-191, GT-191 V2, GT-220 V2, GT-221 Pro, Kamvas Pro 20, Kamvas Pro 20 (2019), Kamvas Pro 22, Kamvas Pro 22 (2019), Kamvas Pro 24. Refer to these links for the following models:
- Part 2: For 12 to 16-inch tablet displays using 3-in-1 cables- Kamvas Pro 12, Kamvas Pro 13, Kamvas Pro 16, Kamvas 16 (2019), GT-156HD V2. Refer to these links for the following models:
- When using a desktop computer, ensure your cable's HDMI/VGA/DVI end is connected to your video or graphics card (if you have a dedicated or separate one) and not to your motherboard.
- Always connect the USB and the HDMI/VGA/DVI cables to your computer (except when using the full-featured USB-C cable, wherein you only need to connect the full-featured USB-C cable to your computer).
- When using a Mac computer, you may need an HDMI to MiniDP or USB-C adapter. Please do not use HDMI to USB-A adapter since the USB-A port cannot support display connectivity and will result in a "no signal" error.
If you have issues connecting your tablet display to your computer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.