Here is a video instruction for you to know how to connect the Kamvas Pro 24 (4K) to your phone.
The Huion Kamvas Pro 24 (4K) can be connected to Android phone or tablet via a full-featured USB-C to USB-C cable. (Note: A power cable is also needed for power supply).
In order to realize the full screen display, you need to turn on the Desktop Mode of Huawei phones and Dex Mode of Samsung phones.
Besides, mainstream drawing apps such as Sketchbook, IbisPaint, MediBang, etc. are supported.
Connect via the USB-C to USB-C Cable
- Connect the power adapter to the power port on Kamvas Pro 24 (4K).
- Connect another end of the power adapter via the DC power jack.
- Turn on Kamvas Pro 24 (4K).
- Connect Kamvas Pro 24 (4K) and Samsung/Huawei phone with the USB-C to USB-C cable. Connection completed. The phone screen will be mirrored to Kamvas Pro 24 (4K).
- Activate the Samsung DeX / EMUI Desktop mode via the phone settings.
If the Kamvas Pro 24 (4K) was connected to a computer, you need to unplug the HDMI cable, USB cable and restart the pen display before connecting it to your Android device.
Compatible Android Devices
|Huawei||P20/P20 Pro/P20 RS|
1. The phones listed left support full-screen display on Kamvas Pro 24 (4K).
2. It is recommended to use Samsung phones to demonstrate the phone connection features outside mainland China.
|P40/P40 Pro/P40 Pro Plus|
|Mate 10/Mate10 Pro|
|Mate 20/Mate20 Pro/Mate20 X|
|Mate 30/Mate30 Pro/Mate 30 RS/Mate 30E Pro|
|Mate 40/Mate40 Pro/Mate 40 Pro+/Mate 40 RS|
|Mate X/Mate X2|
|Samsung||Galaxy Note 8|
|Galaxy Note 9|
|Galaxy Note 10/10+/10+ 5G|
|Galaxy Note 20/20 Ultra 5G|
|Galaxy S20 5G/S20+ 5G/S20 Ultra 5G|
|Galaxy S21 5G/S21+ 5G/S21 Ultra 5G|
|Galaxy Z Fold/Galaxy Z Fold 2|
|Galaxy A90 5G|
|Galaxy Tab S4|
|Galaxy Tab S5e|
|Galaxy Tab S6|
|Galaxy Tab S7/S7+|