Here is a video instruction for you to know how to connect the Kamvas 22/Kamvas 24 series to your phone:
The Huion Kamvas 22/Kamvas 24 series can be connected to an Android phone or tablet via a full-featured USB-C to USB-C cable. (Note: A 3-in-1 cable is also needed for power supply).
In order to utilize the fullscreen display, you need to turn on the Desktop Mode in Huawei phones and Dex Mode in Samsung phones.
Moreover, mainstream drawing apps such as Sketchbook, IbisPaint, MediBang, etc. are supported.
Connect via the USB-C to USB-C Cable
- Insert the USB-C connector on the 3-in-1 cable to the USB-C port on Kamvas 22/Kamvas 22 Plus/Kamvas 24/Kamvas 24 Plus.
- Connect the power adapter via the DC power jack.
- Turn on Kamvas 22/Kamvas 22 Plus/Kamvas 24/Kamvas 24 Plus.
- Connect Kamvas 22/Kamvas 22 Plus/Kamvas 24/Kamvas 24 Plus and Samsung/Huawei phone with the USB-C to USB-C cable. Connection completed. The phone screen will be mirrored to Kamvas 22/Kamvas 22 Plus/Kamvas 24/Kamvas 24 Plus.
- Activate the Samsung DeX / EMUI Desktop mode via the phone settings.
If the Kamvas 22/Kamvas 22 Plus/Kamvas 24/Kamvas 24 Plus was connected to a computer, you need to unplug the HDMI and USB end of the 3-in-1 cable and restart the pen display before connecting it to your Android device.
Compatible Android Devices
|Huawei||P20/P20 Pro/P20 RS|
1. The phones listed on the left support fullscreen display on Kamvas 22 and Kamvas 22 Plus.
2. It is recommended to use Samsung phones to demonstrate the phone connection features outside mainland China.
|P40/P40 Pro/P40 Pro Plus|
|Mate 10/Mate10 Pro|
|Mate 20/Mate20 Pro/Mate20 X|
|Mate 30/Mate30 Pro/Mate 30 RS/Mate 30E Pro|
|Mate 40/Mate40 Pro/Mate 40 Pro+/Mate 40 RS|
|Mate X/Mate X2|
|Samsung||Galaxy Note 8|
|Galaxy Note 9|
|Galaxy Note 10/10+/10+ 5G|
|Galaxy Note 20/20 Ultra 5G|
|Galaxy S20 5G/S20+ 5G/S20 Ultra 5G|
|Galaxy S21 5G/S21+ 5G/S21 Ultra 5G|
|Galaxy Z Fold/Galaxy Z Fold 2|
|Galaxy A90 5G|
|Galaxy Tab S4|
|Galaxy Tab S5e|
|Galaxy Tab S6|
|Galaxy Tab S7/S7+|