Here is a video instruction for you to know how to connect the Kamvas 22/Kamvas 22 Plus to your phone.
The Huion Kamvas 22 and Kamvas 22 Plus can be connected to Android phone or tablet via a full-featured USB-C to USB-C cable. (Note: A 3-in-1 cable is also needed for power supply).
In order to realize the full screen display, you need to turn on the Desktop Mode of Huawei phones and Dex Mode of Samsung phones.
Besides, mainstream drawing apps such as Sketchbook, IbisPaint, MediBang, etc. are supported.
Connect via the USB-C to USB-C Cable
- Insert the USB-C connector on the 3-in-1 cable to the USB-C port on Kamvas 22/Kamvas 22 Plus.
- Connect the power adapter via the DC power jack.
- Turn on Kamvas 22/Kamvas 22 Plus.
- Connect Kamvas 22/Kamvas 22 Plus and Samsung/Huawei phone with the USB-C to USB-C cable. Connection completed. The phone screen will be mirrored to Kamvas 22/Kamvas 22 Plus.
- Activate the Samsung DeX / EMUI Desktop mode via the phone settings.
Compatible Android Devices
|Huawei||P20/P20 Pro/P20 RS|
1. The phones listed left support full screen display on Kamvas 22 and Kamvas 22 Plus.
2. It is recommended to use Samsung phones to demonstrate the phone connection features outside mainland China.
|P40/P40 Pro/P40 Pro Plus|
|Mate 10/Mate10 Pro|
|Mate 20/Mate20 Pro/Mate20 X|
|Mate 30/Mate30 Pro|
|Samsung||Galaxy Note 8|
|Galaxy Note 9|
|Galaxy Note 10/10+/10+ 5G|
|Galaxy Note 20/20 Ultra 5G|
|Galaxy S20/S20+/S20 Ultra|
|Galaxy A90 5G|
|Galaxy Tab S4|
|Galaxy Tab S5e|
|Galaxy Tab S6|
|Galaxy Tab S7/S7+|