Watch the video below on how to install and uninstall a Version 14 driver on a Windows computer. Kindly note the following:
- The driver is usually downloaded to your "Downloads" folder or to whichever folder you have set.
- The downloaded driver is a zipped or compressed file so make sure to unzip, decompress, or extract the file first before installing it. Install the unzipped or extracted file; not the zipped one.
- Before starting the installation, please make sure to close all drawing applications, switch off your antivirus, and do not connect your tablet to your computer.
- Another step to uninstall the driver is by going to Control Panel > Programs > Uninstall a program > click the driver > click Uninstall/Change.
- To uninstall, please don't just delete the driver folder or any of its components since doing so will cause issues with your tablet's performance.