As we know, one of the differences between Kamvas 22 and Kamvas 22 Plus is that Kamvas 22 features the AG (anti-glare) film, while Kamvas 22 Plus features etched AG glass. What is AG film? What is anti-glare etched glass? And what's the difference?
Here we will show you the answers.
What is the AG film?
AG film is an piece of protective film for screens. Just like an phone screen protector, the AG film of pen display is lightweight and can be replaceable.
Features of AG film:
- Diffuses light and helps reduce glare
- Improved viewing in challenging indoor light conditions
- Lightweight, thin, frameless design
- Gives screens a layer of added protection from dust and scratches.
- Matte surface cleans easily and hides fingerprints
For further information, you can refer to this link.
What is the Etched AG Glass?
The anti-glare etched glass of pen display actually refers to the screen surface which using a special technique called "glass etching".
Screens are placed into the special acid for etching. The etching process apply special grains and textures on the surface of screen, which increasing wear and corrosion resistance of the screen. Meanwhile, the grains and texture brought by etching process cause diffuse reflection effect and eliminate the harmful glare. The texture of the glass increases the Coefficient of friction, which provide a realistic pen-on-paper experience.
Features of anti-glare (AG) etched glass:
- Reduce glare and reflection
- Paper-like surface texture brought by the frosted surface
- Clear presentation and anti-fatigue
- Anti-friction and anti-fingerprint
Overall, AG glass and AG film both offer the anti-glare by the diffusion effect. AG glass has better wear and corrosion resistance, AG film has advantage of lightweight and replaceable.