After installing the tablet driver and connecting your tablet to your computer, you're now ready to use Adobe Photoshop. Here's how to set the pen pressure in Photoshop:
- Open your Photoshop and select the "Brush" tool from the toolbar.
- Choose "Window" then "Brush Settings".
- Select or check "Shape Dynamics" in the Brush Settings and set "Control" to "Pen Pressure".
- For Windows computers, please ensure Windows Ink is enabled on the tablet driver. And if you see a triangle beside "Control" under "Size Jitter", please change Photoshop to Wintab mode by following Step #2 in this article: Solutions for Photoshop Malfunction after Win 10 Updates.
- For Mac computers, please ensure that Adobe Photoshop and the tablet driver are ticked in System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Accessibility.
- Restart your Photoshop or computer if needed.