When placing an order in our official online store, the payment methods accepted are PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer (For more details about bank transfer method, please refer to this post.)
If you would like to place an order with a credit card instead of PayPal and don’t know how to do, you can refer to this post.
Besides, you can also check out with a debit or credit card through PayPal, even without a paypal account.
The following is a detailed description of this method.
What types of debit and credit cards are accepted?
- Visa, American Express, Mastercard and Discover cards are accepted.
Here's how to order using a debit or credit card:
- On the Shopping Cart page, click on the "PayPal" button.
- Click "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" on the pop-up box.
- Add your card and billing information.
- If your shipping address is different from your billing address, uncheck "Ship to my billing address" and enter the address where you want your order to be shipped to.
- Don't forget to add your contact information in case you need to be contacted for your delivery.
- You have an option to create a PayPal account so you won't need to enter your card information everytime you place an order with us.
- A. Just check "Save my payment info and create a PayPal account" before clicking on the "Pay Now" button.
- B. Or choose "Yes, I'd like a PayPal account" and add the required information before clicking on "Agree & Pay"
Feel free to email our Customer Support Team at email@example.com if you need assistance.