The status and color of the LED on the Huion Inspiroy Keydial KD200 indicate status of power, digital pen, Num key, Battery and Bluetooth.
LED Indicator for the Power/Digital Pen Status
- A dim white light indicates the device is powered on;
- A bright white light indicates the digital pen is moving on the workspace, or the dial controller is working;
- The tablet is powered off when the light is off.
LED Indicator for the Num Key Status
- A white light indicates the alternative function of the letter keys are activated.
LED Indicator for the Battery Status
- A flashy red light indicates a low battery;
- A red light indicates the battery is charging;
- A green light indicates the battery is fully charged;
- When the tablet is working via wireless connection, the light will remain dark as long as the battery is sufficient.
LED Indicator for the Bluetooth Status
- A flashy blue light indicates the Bluetooth pairing is ongoing;
- A blue light indicates the devices are successfully paired and connected via Bluetooth.