Unlike the other tablets of Huion, what specials for Giano G930L are it’s equipped with a small smart LCD screen on the top left of the tablet. Then let’s check what functions and statuses can the intelligent screen show.
On the top of the LCD screen, there are four icons are showing the tablet status:
- Battery status
- Bluetooth/USB connection status
- Shortcut Keys status
- Digital Pen Usage status
1. Battery Status:
Five battery levels (1-5):
- A flashing battery icon indicates the battery is charging.
- A full battery icon indicates the battery is fully charged.
- A Red flashing battery icon indicates a low battery and the device is about to turn off immediately.
2. Bluetooth/USB connection status:
- A flashing Bluetooth icon indicates the tablet is in the pairing mode and can be found by other devices.
- A bright Bluetooth icon indicates the tablet is paired to another device.
- The Bluetooth icon will turn into a USB icon if the tablet is connected via a cable.
- Long press the pairing button to activate the pairing mode again.
3. Shortcut Keys Status
- If the shortcut key is enabled
- If the shortcut key is disabled
4. Digital Pen Usage Status
- If the pen is not on the tablet and the pen buttons are not pressed
- When pressing the pen buttons or drawing on the tablet
In the middle of the LCD screen, there are several statuses can be shown:
- Tablet connection status
- Sleeping Mode
- Sedentary Reminder
Tablet Connection Status
When the tablet is connected to a phone, the central icon would be
When the tablet is connected to a computer, the central icon would be
- When not using the tablet for 15 minutes, it will enter the sleeping mode.
- It will turn off automatically in 30 minutes after entering sleeping mode.
- The sleep time can be set up in your driver (remember to download the latest drive here)
- After using the tablet for 2 hours, the exercise icon flashes for 15s until the last icon appears.
- Meanwhile, a pop-up notification will show up on the driver every 2 hours (the notification can be set up closed in the driver).
Besides, you can also set up the brightness of your LCD screen in your driver: