TABLE OF CONTENTS
Yes, you can use any USB-C cable to charge Huion Note.
No, the battery is not replaceable.
Currently, cloud storage for Huion Note App is not supported. Please kindly wait for the update in the future.
Currently, Huion Note supports note exporting in:
-huionnote (worked as data transmission)
Setup & Use
You may need to sync offline notes and handwriting with Huion Note App.
No, Huion Note supports offline storage of up to 50 pages of notes. You don’t need to connect the phone or tablet all the time. In addition, Huion Note supports Pen Tablet Mode, and you can connect Huion Note to your PC to start drawing.
When Huion Note is connected to your PC, you can access the pen tablet mode. For a better user experience, please follow the steps before using:
1. Take out the notepad from Huion Note.
2. Fold up Huion Note and put it down horizontally.
3. Paste the panel (included in the box).
4. Connect Huion Note to PC.
5. Download and install the driver for Huion Note.
6. Open the driver to adjust pressure sensitivity, working area, etc., as you need.
Currently, Huion Note doesn’t support a wired connection to the phone/tablet.
Yes, it supports Bluetooth connection to your PC.
You may need to connect Huion Note to your PC via USB-C cable, or you can connect Huion Note to your PC via a Bluetooth receiver.
No, Huion Note will automatically disconnect and shut down when you close it. By the way, it will enter sleep mode to save battery power when not used for 15 minutes.
1. Please be sure the direction of the panel is correct, and align its long side with a right angle to the side of the notebook, then peel the sticker off to paste.
2. Peel off the exterior sticker on the panel.
3. To only experience pen tablet mode, just put the pen tablet in the position as mentioned and no need to paste it.
4. For a better user experience, please do not peel the panel when it has been pasted.
1. Huion Scribo Pen 2
2. Pen Nibs PW310X
You can get PW310X pen refills at our official store. It offers plastic nibs for pen tablet mode and ballpoint refills for note-taking mode.
1. Replace it with a regular A5 notepad that thickness is below 10mm.
2. Replace it with a notepad from Huion's official store.
3. Replace it with regular papers, and make them cover the working area properly.
Note: there is no dotted area on the unofficial notepad, it may cause some issues, like writing out of the working area to make a recording mistake.
You can follow the steps below:
1. Take out the original notepad.
2. Insert the end paper of the replacement to Huion Note’s back cover.
3. Adjust the position of the replacement to ensure it corresponds entirely to the working area.
1. Take the ballpoint refill/plastic pen nib and pen nib remover from the square storage case.
2. Remove the original refill by the remover.
3. Plug the replacement we offered into the pen.
1. For notebook sharing
(1) Long press any notebook to enter the choosing interface.
(2) Choose the notebook you want to share.
(3) Click the export icon at the top.
(4) Choose the format you want to export.
2. For note sharing
(1) Click the Setting option at the top right corner.
(2) Click Share.
(3) Choose the range of pages and the format you want to export.
Huion Note records every line stroke you wrote, so you can sync the note and split the page on your phone. You can follow the steps below:
1. Sync and enter the notebook.
2. Click the Split icon at the top left and enter page management.
3. Click the Edit icon at the top right corner and enter page editing on the popup menu.
4. Choose the page that you want to manage.
5. Choose Split and enter the split page. You can separate the handwriting by dragging the progress bar.
Windows 7/8/8.1 (Wired)
Windows 10 64 bit (Wired & Bluetooth)
macOS 10.12 or later (Wired & Bluetooth)
Android 6.0 or later (Bluetooth)
Harmony 2.0 or later (Bluetooth)
Linux Ubuntu 20.04LTS (Wired)