My Huion H640P pen is right clicking

I've had this H640P tablet for 4 years now, and I've never had any problems till now. 

I didn't have computer for almost a year, and because of that, my tablet wasn't being used. Now that I used again in my new computer, I installed the drivers and my pen nib isn't woring as it used to do.

Whenever I try to make a single touch with it, it inmediatly switches to rickt click in all aps except of Google Chrome and I don't know why. I uninstalled and installed the drivers again and it didn't work. I thought it was maybe the drawing app I'm using ( Medibang Paint) but it did nothing. 

Please solve this problem, I have the serial number if it's needed. Thank you.

• Hi Karoline, I'm sorry about your pen issue. Kindly try the following steps to help us check if your issue is caused by the driver or your pen:

1. Uninstall the tablet driver, disconnect your tablet from your computer, restart your computer, reconnect your tablet, then test if your tablet works fine without the driver. Please skip this step if you're using MacOS Catalina or later.
    2. Try changing the pen nib with a new one. 
    3. Disconnect the tablet and install the latest driver version, which you can download from this link: Huion Download Center. You can refer to the helpful articles from our support page on how to properly install the driver: Huion Support: Setup & Use - General Settings.
    4. Ensure that Windows Ink is enabled on the driver (Ditigal Pen > Press Key).
    5. Ensure the driver is given the necessary access to your computer. Go to Settings > General tab > click the "Administrative privileges" button if you find it there. You can skip this step if you don't see it; it means your tablet has already been given the necessary access.
    6. If you have access to another computer, please try your tablet on another computer and see if the issue persists.

Please let me know the following if the steps above do not resolve your issue:

1. Your computer operating system
    2. The tablet driver versions you've tried
    3. Your tablet's firmware version. You can find this in the driver > Settings > Device tab.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment