Adjust maximum pen pressure

Recently purchased a kamvas 22 and as much as I'm enjoying it, I have not been able to find a way to lower the amount of pressure needed to make a 100% opacity stroke. As it is right now, you need to apply a lot of pressure to do so and it would be helpful if there was a way to lower the pressure needed to do so.

Does anyone have a solution or trick to fix this?

• Hi Mark Anderson, thank you for contacting us. You can adjust pen pressure in the driver. Here is an article for your reference: What do blue, yellow and red squares mean respectively in Pressure Sensitivity Adjustment in the driver? What do the X-axis and Y-axis represent?

• Thanks Jessica, but my problem is that there is no way to adjust the maximum pressure threshold as far as I am aware. We are able to adjust the minimum pressure threshold through the blue square at the very bottom of the graph but it seems like there is not a square for the very top of the graph to slide it left and right, similar to the pressure curve from Procreate in the picture I attached.

• Hi Mark Anderson, thank you for your reply. I am sorry to inform that as of the moment, our drivers don’t have the feature you need. But I will make sure to inform our Product Development Team about it. Hoping for your kind understanding this matter.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment