about: pen pressure sensitivity

I have a huion 1060pro + model tablet and a computer with a macbook air m1 processor. I downloaded the updated drivers from the huion site. The huion pressure test file is running precision. but the pen sensitivity does not work in adobe photoshop.

• Hi Denis Z, aside from Adobe Photoshop, do you use another drawing software? If you do, do you have pen pressure? 

Kindly check whether the brush you use in Photoshop has pen pressure feature. May you please provide a video so we can check further? And please provide the version of the tablet driver, your MacOS version, and Adobe Photoshop version.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Estou com problema ao usar pressão da caneta do Ilustrator fica inacessivel , no photoshop a pressão funciona só não no Adobe Ilustrator.

• Hi Ednilson Silva, kindly try the following steps: 

1. Please make sure that you have properly installed your tablet driver by following the steps from this article: How to Install Huion Driver on MacOS. Better yet, uninstall and reinstall your tablet driver.
    2. Once you've properly installed your tablet driver and allowed your Mac computer to give the necessary access to your tablet, go to System Preferences > Security and Privacy > Privacy tab > Automation, then enable "HuionTablet" app under Adobe Illustrator.
    3. Reopen Adobe Illustrator. Restart your computer if necessary.
    4. If the above steps do not resolve your issue, go to System Preferences > Security and Privacy > Privacy tab > Automation again. 
    5. Remove the "HuionTablet" app by following the steps in this video: Adobe Illustrator No Pen Pressure Fix. Here's the command you need to run: "tccutil reset All com.adobe.illustrator"
    6. Restart your Adobe Illustrator and allow Adobe Illustrator access to control the HuionTablet app. Then restart your Adobe Illustrator again.
    7. Create a new brush and you will now see the option to add pen pressure.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• The pressure seems to be working when i use it in the 'PenPressureTest' application, but when using Krita or any other application the pen pressure doesn't seem to be working. I have a M1 Macbook Pro that is new with version 12.3, i have tried every method that i have seen online.

• The tablet I'm using is a 680s with a brand new compatible pen I just got today

• Hi Poscku, May I know what model of your new compatible pen is? Is it PEN68? We also would like to confirm with you if the original pen is working well and the issue is only with the new pen you just got when you connect the tablet to M1 Macbook Pro that is new with version 12.3. Is the issue that the pressure is only working in the 'PenPressureTest' application, not working in any other programmes?

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• The pen is PEN68, the original pen doesn't draw at all now but moves my mouse around just fine. and yes the issue is the pen pressure is only working on the pen pressure test application. the tablet is also the 680s

• Hi Poscku, thank you for your clarification. May I know what version of your driver is, is it Driver_12.2.3. If not, please kindly download attached driver to install it. By the way, when the original pen worked fine, did it have pen pressure in Krita or any other application?

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

pkg
  • It was on 12.2.2, and if i do remember correctly the pressure did work on my old pen.

• But now i have another problem, the programs seem to lag behind and isn't very accurate with where my pen is on the canvas.

mp4
    mp4
  • Hi Poscku, Does the pen lag behind when you use the tablet with dirver12.2.3 that I attached in previous reply. If the pen pressure works fine in all drawing software with dirver12.2.3?

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Yes it does lag with the 12.2.3 driver, and the pressure seems to be working fine with this driver

• Hi Poscku, thank you for your confirmation. Does the pen lag in all programmes or only lag in drawing software? Does the pen lag without the driver installed.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi Poscku, by the way, please try to install the attached driver to check if the pen lag will be resolved.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

pkg
Login or Signup to post a comment