Pen lag, only draws semi circles (need help ASAP)

Hello. Since a week ago I have started having an issue with my huion pen. My pen display is Kamvas 22 GS2201, I have tried everything possible, from changing the nib, to uninstalling the drivers (windows version Driver_15.6.3.132  and Driver_15.6.2.80)  and installing them again, restarting, uninstalling and installing a new one and old version, but no help. The problem is, the pen has this slight lag which causes circles to be drawn as semi circles, and I can't seem to find anything online about it. I bought it about 6 months ago.
I attached a video that records how the issue looks like.

What is also strange is that when I try to make a diagnosis, the pen acts totally fine, yet in places like clip studio paint (black circles) or the huion Pressure Sensitivity Adjustment, the pen lags, however, in photoshop (pink circles), the pen slightly lags but it does not make the semi circle issue.

I would love to hear from you soon as I do work with this tablet for my university.

Thank you. I also wrote an email and i have not heard back from service huion.

extra needed info: S/N A9DE4SH00513

• Hi Géne, thank you for providing the GIF and samples. We have replied to your ticket and after some tests, we confirm that your pen needs replacement. Kindly provide the necessary information in your ticket so we can send you a replacement pen. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment