tablet pen only works above the soft keys

I bought a huion tablet 1060plus recently. It was working fine until one time i plugged it in and the pen would only move across the screen when i hovered it above the soft keys. How do i fix this?

• Hi Jonathan Choe, have you installed the driver? If you have, kindly check if it shows "Device connected". If it does, please click on "Work Area" and check if your driver is set to utilize the entire tablet area as seen below:

If it is, please try the following steps:

1. Uninstall the driver, unplug your tablet from your computer then plug it again. Test if your tablet works fine without the driver. If it does, then the issue is with the driver and proceed to #2 below. If it still doesn't, we have to check your tablet further so please proceed to #3 below.
    2. Unplug your tablet from your computer again and reinstall the latest driver for your tablet which you can download from this link: Huion 1060Plus Graphic Tablet Drivers. Please note thought that there are 3 versions of your tablet. If you are not certain which model is your tablet, please let me know so I can help you with it.
    3. If your tablet still won't work well without the driver, please try connecting to another computer if you have access to another one and check if it works fine there. 

Let me know the results of the above-mentioned steps. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment