Screen sensitivity issue

My kamvas pro 12 is giving me issues when I try to draw on it. I used to be able to lightly glide across the screen with my pen but now it is making me press harder on the screen to draw anything. I feel as though the pressure sensitivity is off on my kamvas pro 12. Do you know why it is requiring tons of pressure for  me to draw.

• Hi Chandler Lyman, thank you for your post. Kindly try the following:

• Change your pen nib with a new one
    • Make sure you have the latest tablet driver installed on your computer. You can check this link: Huion Kamvas Pro 12 Tablet Display Drivers
    • Adjust the pressure sensitivity in your tablet driver as seen below:
    • Try connecting your tablet to a different USB port on your computer
    • If you have access to another computer, please try your tablet with a different computer and check if the pressure sensitivity is still off.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Its not letting me apply any of the sensitivity options. What should i do? Do I need to reinstall my huion app or whatever?

• Hi Chandler Lyman, yes, please try to reinstall the latest driver for your tablet. You can check out these articles on how to uninstall and reinstall the driver:

Take note of the following when installing the driver:

1. Your tablet must not be connected to the computer 
    2. You don't have any other tablet drivers installed on your computer, whether from us or other brands
    3. Restart your computer before installing the driver
    4. Turn off your antivirus and close all your drawing programs

Best Regards,

HUION Customer

Login to post a comment