Pen not working

I just bought a new gt 220 v2 and both of the pens don't work unless they are plugged in I have been charging one of them for several hours and it still doesn't work if I unplug it
  • Hi Chad ilias mago Alagar, thank you for purchasing our product and I'm sorry to know that your pen won't work if not connected to the charging cable. Your issue is caused by the Lithium-Ion battery no longer holding a charge. We would be more than happy to help you with your pen replacements. We will further assist you through your ticket since we will be asking for more information from you.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

1 person likes this
  • Is it like, possible to replace the chargeable battery from 3rd party repair shops?
  • If there is no other way I would like to know how to get replacements because I live in dubai and there isn't any easy places to get stuff related to huion or any other drawing tablet brand so buying a new pen will be too overpriced if I buy from somewhere like Amazon.ae
  • Never mind I have decided to return it I bought from Amazon so I am returning it through there and I'm going to buy a new one I'M still going to buy a huion product because I trust that this won't happen again I've heard alot of good things and I hope they weren't wrong and this is just a one time thing
  • Hi Chad ilias mago Alagar, I'm sorry to know that you have to return your tablet. But we're glad to know that you are planning to buy a different model instead. Feel free to check out our official website for the latest models we have:  https://www.huion.com/. You are always welcome to contact us whenever you need our assistance. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment