Start a new topic

Hovering issue only when the driver is installed?

I got a Huion H1060p around September last year. Installed the driver when I first got it and everything has been working out great until recently. I ran into the hovering issue with the pen where it will draw and click even when it's lifted. I saw that people resolved this by uninstalling and then reinstalling the driver. However upon reinstalling the problem shows up again. The pen works fine when the driver is uninstalled, but I don't have access to editing the tablet keys. Could this be a problem with the pen itself? (The pen is battery free btw so I know it's not an issue with the pen battery) Please help!

Hi Samantha T.U., if the tablet works fine without the driver, then the issue is caused by the driver. May I know which driver version have you installed? 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

I previously had 14.7 installed but tried installing the most recent one (14.8 released in 2020) and still had the same issues. Without the driver it occasionally hovers as well but is able to draw normally sometimes. This makes me wonder if this is an issue with the pen?

Also thank you for answering!

Hi Samantha T.U., thank you for the update. Let's test your tablet using our software. I will create a ticket for you so I can send over the software and test your tablet. Then I'll assist you further from there.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment