Start a new topic

"Device Disconnected" with latest driver

My OS is Windows 10. I have a GT-220 V2 (8192) which works fine, but what with Photoshop lagging considerably as of late, I decided to try updating the tablet driver, just in case. I updated to the latest version available (released 2019-12-20) and it made the tablet unusable.

I uninstalled the old driver before installing the new version, unplugged the USB cable and proceeded with the installation. Every time the pen would be registered by the computer for a few moments (behaving as it does when the tablet has no driver installed), after which it registered no input. Installing an earlier version (released  2019-05-24) allows the tablet to function normally.

Hi Steliana Radulescu,  when you installed the Driver_14.8.90 version, does the tablet driver show "Device connected"? Kindly try using this driver, Driver_14.8.128.1220 version, and see if it will work. You can install it via  https://www.huion.com/index.php?m=content&c=index&a=lists&catid=16&myform=1&down_title=191 , pleae don't worry, it is compatible with GT-220 V2(8192).

Also, please provide the serial number of your tablet (on the back of the unit), then we can confirm the tablet model and help you further.

Best regards,

HUION Customer Support

Hi Steliana Radulescu,  please provide a video to show the issue you encountered(upload to dropbox or google driver would be preferred, and please pass the watching permission), then we can help you further.

Best regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment