Solved

HS610 The tablet and the pencil have SUPER "lag"

Okey, this is the problem, I bought the Tablet on december, and I use in a computer with Windos 7 and Krita, BUT I started doing what they have on the screen and I thought: "I think it's because it's an old computer" time passed and I just got a new PC with Windows 10 and the same Krita program. What happens? Well, he did the same thing again, there was a time when it was removed, in fact only one day it was removed and it was not normal again, AT LEAST IN KRITA, because if I used Paint it would not happen.

Now it also just happens to me with Paint, but much less frequently and next to that, the fact that the pointer moves on its own and does not allow me to work in a large area of ​​the tablet, only on a semi-small piece in the corner, was added. , I don't know what to do, I have taken good care of the tablet and it seems to be broken …

Below I will leave you a couple of screenshots that show what happened: 

1. When I THOUGHT that it had already been fixed and did not give all those horrible lines.

2. With Paint. 

3. Whith the Krita program.image

• Hi Jime SE, thank you for the explanation and for the screenshots. Which tablet driver version have you installed and does it show as "Device connected"?

Kindly try these steps:

1. Unplug your tablet from your computer and properly uninstall the tablet driver. Plug your tablet back in and try the tablet without the driver. This will help us check if the issue is caused by the driver or by other factors. If it works fine without the driver, then it is caused by the driver. If it is still the same, it may be possible that it is caused by either your pen, the firmware in your HS610 tablet or your tablet itself. We just need to identify which one.
    2. Disconnect your tablet from your computer again and reboot your computer. Turn off your antivirus and close all your drawing programs. Install the latest driver for your tablet which you can download from our official website at  HUION HS610 Graphics Tablet Drivers.
    3. After installing the driver, connect your tablet to your computer and test.
    4. If the problem persists, kindly try updating your firmware by following the steps from this article: How to upgrade the firmware for Huion product. (NOTE: Please use a Windows computer to update the firmware.)
    5. If you have access to another computer, please try it on another computer and check if the same issue is encountered.

If the wavy line issue is still not resolved after following the above-mentioned steps, please send an email to service@huion.com with the following information to be assisted further:

• Serial number (found at the back of the tablet)
    • Purchase order number 
    • Link where you purchased your tablet
    • A video that clearly captures your issue. You can either sent it through WeTransfer or upload it to Dropbox or Google Drive. If it's the latter, please make sure to remove the restrictions so anyone who has the link will be able to view it.
    • It would be helpful that you mention the steps you've done so far so you won't be asked to do those steps again. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

1 person likes this
  • Thanks! The Tablet is fixed , it was the controller, I solved it a few days ago and wanted to report that everything was fine.
     Again thanks for being so effective.
  • Hi Jime SE, I'm glad that your issue is now resolved. Enjoy!

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment