Start a new topic

Tablet not working properly

I recently got a problem with my tablet (580). My pen for it worked just fine yesterday on my mac but today when I tried to use it the pointer was really laggy and didn't follow the pen. It only follows the pen when I tap it on the tablet but when I move the pen around it does not follow.

I tried to use the tablet on my windows pc and it seemed to work just fine. I've tried restarting my mac and uninstalled the driver- but it just doesn't seem to work.

I should add that I have two pens and neither of them work on the mac- one is the battery powered one and the other is the chargeable one.

Hi Wooshi 03, sorry for the late reply due to the holiday. May I know what driver version you've installed on your Mac? Kindly try to use the tablet without the driver on your Mac and check if there's no lag. This can help us determine if the issue is caused by the driver. 

If the tablet works fine without the driver, then the issue is with the driver. Otherwise, it may be caused by other factors which we need to further troubleshoot. 

Kindly send an email to service@huion.com with the following information so we can further check:

• Purchase order number
  • Product serial number (found at the back of the tablet)
  • Link where you purchased your tablet
  • Operating system version of your computer
  • Drawing software that you use and the version
  • Version of the tablet driver that you've installed
  • A video that clearly captures your issue. You can just use your phone to take the video. The important thing is we can clearly see your problem so we will have a better idea. You can send it through WeTransfer or upload it to Dropbox or Google drive make sure that you grant permission to anyone who has the link to view it.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment