Start a new topic
Solved

GT 191 driver wont work correctly

I got the driver, I open it but i can't click on anything when it fully loads in. The only buttons i can click on are the ones that close the driver.

Hi Miguel, thank you for reporting your driver issue. 

Kindly try the following steps so we will know the root cause of your issue:
  1. Please uninstall the tablet driver and make sure there are no other tablet drivers installed on your computer, whether from Huion or other brands. Having multiple tablet drivers installed on your computer will mess up the tablet driver.

2. Unplug your tablet from your computer and reboot your computer.
  3. Install the latest driver for your tablet which you can download from this link, Huion GT-191 Tablet Drivers (version Driver_14.8.90 for Windows and version Driver_14.4.4.191025 for Mac), and follow the installation process from these articles:

4. After the tablet driver has been successfully reinstalled, please plug your tablet back in and test if the driver works without any issues.

If you still experience the same issue after performing the steps above, please send an email to service@huiontablet.com with the following information so we can assist you further:

• Product order number;
  • Product serial number (S/N), which can be found at the back of your unit;
  • Link where you purchased the item;
  • Operating system of computer;
  • Driver version installed;
  • A video that clearly shows your issue (kindly send it through WeTransfer or upload to Google drive and grant permission to anyone with a link to view it).

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Hey its me again, so i followed the steps, uninstalled the driver closed all drawing software unplugged the tablet but when i restart my PC download the driver set it up and plug the tablet back in it still says that the device is still disconnected.. I don't know what to do, thank you for your help..

Hi Miguel Acevedo, thank you for the update, there might be an issue with your cable or USB port. Kindly try the following:

• Do you have another USB cable that you can try to use? If you do, please try using a different USB cable
  • Please try to connect your tablet to your computer using another USB port. 
  • If you have access to another computer kindly test your tablet with another computer so we can check further.
  • Kindly try using the tablet without the driver installed so we can see if the tablet works well without a driver installed.

If the above-mentioned steps still do not work, kindly send the requested information as stated below to service@huiontablet.com so we can assist you further:

• Product order number;
  • Product serial number (S/N), which can be found at the back of your unit;
  • Link where you purchased the item;
  • Operating system of computer;
  • Driver version installed;
  • A video that clearly shows your issue (kindly send it through WeTransfer or upload to Google drive and grant permission to anyone with a link to view it).

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Miguel Acevedo created topic

2 days ago on Sat, 11 Jan at 1:53 PM

My GT-191 still wont connect to the driver, also where could I find the order number for my device?

Hi  Miguel Acevedo, your order number is usually found in the email confirmation that you've received when you purchased your tablet. If you purchased it from Amazon, you can just login to your Amazon account and look for it from your order history.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment