Solved

My Pen won't work and It shuts down my Keyboard

Hello,

My name is Mckenna and I recently purchased a Huion Inspiroy ink tablet and I followed all the instructions. I installed the driver (I have installed a driver before for another tablet as well) and everything but for some reason when I go to use my pen will not work and completely disables my keyboard in the process. I have a Macbook pro and I am hoping that I am just missing a step of the process or made a mistake along the way. Please let me know how I can fix this issue since I'm really excited to use your product. Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon.

• Hi Kenna, thank you for reporting your problem. May you please try the following:

1. Uninstall your tablet driver by following this article: How to Uninstall the HUION MAC Driver V13 or V14 Properly
    2. Test your tablet without any driver installed? If it works, then the issue is with the driver. If it still doesn't work, it may be caused by either the cable, pen or the tablet itself. 
    3. If you have access to another computer, please try your tablet with another computer and check if the issue persists.
    4. Please try connecting the tablet with another USB-C type cable if you have one available and check if the issue persists.
    5. Please reinstall the tablet driver by following this article: How to Install Huion Driver on MacOS

If the steps above do not resolve your issue, please send the following information to service@huiontablet.com for further assistance:

• Product Serial Number (found at the back of your tablet)
    • Purchase Order Number
    • Link where you purchased your tablet
    • A video showing your problem clearly (kindly send it through WeTransfer or upload it to Google Drive and please make sure you grant permission to anyone who has the link).

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Service

Login to post a comment