Start a new topic
Solved

Pen won't work

Hi. I am using a Huion 420. Today, I accidentally dropped my pen on its tip, and now it is glitching out. I've tried everything; changing the tip, changing the battery, and leaving it alone for a few hours. But my pen still won't work. Is there anything I can do about it?

Hi  Alma Mikkola, thank you for contributing to this forum post. Kindly try following the steps below:

1. Uninstall the tablet driver that is currently installed on your computer, unplug your tablet and plug it back in. Make sure there are no other tablet drivers installed on your computer. Having multiple tablet drivers installed will cause issues.
  2. Try using the tablet without the driver installed. If it works, then the issue is with the driver. If it still doesn't work, then it may be due to some other reasons which we need to further troubleshoot.
  3. Unplug your tablet from your computer again and reboot your computer. 
  4. Install the latest driver for your tablet form this link: Kamvas Pro 13 Drivers. (NOTE: Make sure you do not connect your tablet to your computer while installing the driver. Doing so will cause issues such as this.)
  5. After installing the driver, please connect your tablet back to your computer and test if the pen works and check if the tablet driver shows "Device connected".

For more information on how to properly install the tablet driver, please check out these articles:

If reinstalling the driver does not resolve your issue, kindly send an email to service@huiontablet.com with the following information:

• Product order number;
  • Product serial number (S/N), which can be found at the back of your unit;
  • Link where you purchased the item;
  • Operating system of computer;
  • Driver version installed;
  • A video that clearly shows your issue (kindly send it through WeTransfer or upload to Google drive and grant permission to anyone with a link to view it).

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Hi  India Gore, I saw you have sent an email to us. I will assist you further through there. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Got got the tablet for Christmas Pens we’re working but just stopped working.

Hi, I just got my new tablet kamvas pro 13 and I can't get the pen to work, I don't know if installed right. please help.

Hi Phoenix, thank you for reporting your problem and I'm sorry to know about your pen. All Huion products come with a one year warranty. This applies to all purchases made from our authorized online and offline platforms that can be found in our system. However, I'm sorry to inform you that man-made damages are not covered with this warranty. Please feel free to purchase a new pen through this link: Battery Pen P68.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment