Start a new topic

ZOOM WHILE MOVING DOES NOT REGISTER HALF THE TIME

MODEL : WH1409 (v2)

While working in my software ( NUKE ) I have to constantly zoom while panning in my work area, I have my keys on my pen set up this way:

UPPER BUTTON = MIDDLE MOUSE

LOWER BUTTON = LEFT CLICK

I have to press down really hard to for it to register the ZOOM and PAN at the same time. Otherwise it only PANS.

I've not had this issue using a WACOM at work, but at home this issue is making this tablet useless.

Please help,

Thanks

Hi Ray,

Thank you for reporting your problem and I'm sorry if you are having issues in using our product with the Nuke software. We will try to check this in our side so may you please provide the following information:

• Computer operating system you are using
  • Version of the Nuke software
  • Version of the tablet driver currently installed

Have you tried using the tablet soft keys or express keys for this operation? Did it work? Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Nuke : v12.0.3

HuionTablet v14.4.4.191025

I've just updated the firmware hoping it'd fix the issue but now my tablet doesn't work anymore. The little green pen light still lights up when I use my pen but my cursor doesn't move.

What gives?

Hi Ray, thank you for the information. I will have this looked into further and we'll do some tests from our end. If you can provide a video on what you are currently experiencing and what you want it should be doing, it would really help. Thank you.

With regard to your cursor not moving, please go to: System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy > Accessibility. Please check if the TabletDriverAgent and HuionTablet apps are ticked in your Privacy settings. If not, please tick both apps and lock it (lower-right hand corner) to prevent from further changes. 

Please let me know if your pen works after checking the above settings.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

I reverted back to a previous firmware and the tablet is now working, but still with the problem of panning while zooming not registering the majority of the time.

Hi Ray, thank you for the update. I've sent an email to you with some recommended steps. Kindly reply to my email and provide the requested information so we can find a solution. Thank you!

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment