Kamvas pro 12 pen pressure on toon boom harmony

Hi, i just bought huion kamvas pro 12 GT-116.. But the pen pressure does not work on toon boom harmony but works with other programs just fine.. I would like to know why isn't it working on toon boom harmony.. Is huion tablets not supported by toon boom?
  • Hi Mayar Mohammed, thank you for contacting us. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with the tablet. No worries, we will sort it out. May I know what version of the driver and Toon Boom you are using. Have you tried to uninstalled and reinstalled the driver. Please kindly try to run the driver as administrator and click "Administrator Privileges" if your driver has it. Hope it will help you.

If it still persists, please kindly provide us with the following information:

1. What is your computer operating system, Windows or Mac

2. A video that can show the problem clearly (upload to Dropbox or Google drive would be preferred and please grant permission to anyone who has the link to view it). You can use your phone in taking the video provided that we can clearly see both your screen and your pen.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

1人 これを「好き」
  • Thank u for replying.. I've figured out the problem.. which was that the new driver update for screen tablets do not have the " game mode" option any more.. Which is necessary for toonboom to read the pen pressure on huion tablets So i had to install an old driver 14 because "game mode" option was still there on this update.. I hope this problem will be fixed in the next driver update because it's really necessary.. And thank you
  • Hi Mayar Mohammed, I am glad to hear that the issue has been fixed. May you kindly provide us with version of the new driver you used that does not have the " game mode" option, we will check and improve it if the new driver really does not work fine.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Its driver 15.6.2.80 for windows I had to download version 14.8.173.1510 HID in order to have the game mode option.. My thanks and appreciation
ログイン または 登録 コメント投稿のため