Solved

Can't download driver

So my family recently bought a new pc and I've been trying to draw using my Inspiroy Q11 V2. I instantly I noticed that I had problems with pen pressure and some other small things, so I decided that I needed to download the driver again, Well, I tried to do that - multiple times by now, but it just. won't. download. There's no error code or anything, it just doesn't work.

1 person has this problem
  • Hello, I have the same problem with downloading the driver, for some reason, the page keeps loading, and then it crashes saying "the connection was interrupted" therefore the driver cannot be installed. I've waited hours and tried many times after restarting and checking my connection, but it remained the same. I don't know how to fix the problem, nor have I found a solution that can help me. The model is Huion HS611
    I hope you can help me with this problem soon as I am quite excited to start using my new tablet. 

Thank you. 

• Hi Sumaiya, you can download the drivers from this link: https://we.tl/t-I3zgjITD8L. Please refer to these link on how to properly install the drivers:

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment