Kamvas Pro 16 2.5k - problems with Driver_15.6.3.132 & Affinity Photo

I;ve recently bought the Kamvas Pro 16 2,5K tablet and using it with the Driver_15.6.3.132 is a nightmare. Here are my problems:

1. Pen frequently lags or stops working at all - I need to use my mouse then, the pen suddenly starts working and after some time it doesn't respond again.

2. There is no virtual keyboard with this driver - with no driver installed when I want to write something virtual keyboard automatically appears. With the driver installed I can't type anything without using an actual keyboard.

I've installed the driver correctly. Reinstalling it doesn't change anything. I have also a problem with the Affinity Photo:

3. There is no pen pressure detection while using the Affinity Photo - I have a problem with this particular program because the pen pressure detection itself works fine.

• Hi Dominika, I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with the tablet.
    1.May I know if the pen will work fine without the driver installed?
    2.Please go Pen& Windows Ink, then choose "When the keyboard isn't attached"

3.May I clarify with you if no pen pressure only happens in Affinity Photo or in all drawing software

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• 1. Yes, that's why I've written that those are problems with the driver - without the driver installed there are no lags.

2. I have it chosen all the time. Again, without the driver it works fine. With the driver, eventhough I have the '''when the keyboard isn't attached'' option chosen, keyboard doesn't appear. And I've also found out that I can't scroll by gestures with the driver - it only works when the driver is uninstalled.

3. I'm able to check it only in Affinity Photo, so I'm not sure. 

• Hi Dominika, thank you for getting back to us. We have sent the new driver to you through WeTransfer as it exceeds the limit here. Please kindly check. Hope the new driver will fix the issues.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hello, the problems 1 & 2 still occur with the new driver. It turned out I had to change one thing in the Affinity Photo and the pen pressure detection now works fine. So with the new driver installed I still have problems with lags while using the pen (mouse is frequently in different place than the pen), I can't use gestures and have problems with clicking things (I need to click multiple times till it actually respond), the virtual keyboard doesn't show up when I want to write something. All those problems occur only with driver & Huion program installed. Without it there are no lags, everything works smoothly, gestures and clicking work, virtual keyboard show up.
  • I attach a short video with one of the problems - it was recorded with the new driver properly installed. Nothing like that happenes with no driver.
    mp4
Login or Signup to post a comment