Kanvas 13 Driver Causing BSOD

Kanvas 13 driver has been cause multiple BSOD since instalation.

zip
(932 KB)
  • Hi O.pedrod.melo, kindly save the attached file (Filename: dbghelp.dll) to the following folder on your computer: C:\Windows\System32. Then go to: Search > Type "run" > click "Open" > Type "regsvr32 dbghelp.dll > click "OK". Please see image reference below:

After doing so, check whether your issue is now resolved. You can restart your computer if needed.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

dll
    (1.42 MB)
  • Hi there. Unfortunately when I try to copy the file it says that I don’t have permission to do such.

• Hi O.pedrod.melo, are you logged in as an Administrator or does your access have administrator rights? May you please provide a screenshot? 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi there!

Yep, I am logged in as Administrator:

Before anything else I think it is important to mention that there already is a DLL of same name in System32 folder.

But even so a tried to replace this one by the one you sent me. However, Windows won't allow me to procede:

• Hi O.pedrod.melo, you will have to change your System32 folder's owner to Administrator so you can have full access to it. Please try the steps below:

1. Go to: C:\Windows
    2. Right-click on System32 folder and click "Properties"
    3. Click on "Security" tab then "Advanced"
    4. Beside the "Owner" name
    5. Click on "Change", type your username then click on "Check Names"
    6. Check the box beside "Replace owner on subcontainers and objects" and click "Apply"
    7. Click "Yes" on the pop-up box as seen below:
    8. Close and reopen System32 folder properties.
    9. Click the Security tab again, locate your username and click "Edit"
    10. Locate your username, check all boxes under "Allow" and click "OK"
    11. Try saving the given DLL file again in the System32 folder.

Best Regards,
    HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment