Bug with the driver.

Hello, I have problems with the new driver on HUION H430P,

it constantly seems to change the area, that is, it rests on the end of the screen, then in the middle. I downloaded the latest version of the driver, there was no error, but everything works more smoothly on the new one, so I need to use it. What to do?

• Hi ДИма Серыч, the following can cause the cursor to be stuck in a corner:

• Driver issue or driver installation issue
    • USB port issue on your computer
    • Electromagnetic interference
    • Defective tablet

To eliminate the possible causes mentioned above, kindly try the following steps:

1. Uninstall and reinstall the driver correctly.
      1. Windows - How to Uninstall Version 15 Driver (Windows) and How to Install Huion Drivers on Windows
      2. Mac - How to Uninstall Version 15 Driver (MacOS) and How to Install Huion Driver on MacOS
    2. Connect the tablet to another USB port on your computer and make sure that your computer's USB driver is updated and is working fine. 
    3. Put away all unnecessary electronic devices to lessen electromagnetic interference.
    4. If you have access to another computer, test your tablet on another unit and see if the issue remains the same. 
    5. If the steps above do not resolve your issue, please let me know so we can further test your tablet further.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• nice post

ログイン または 登録 コメント投稿のため