Pen does only draw after i romved the pen in drawing sowftwares

Hey, so I'm currently haven a bug that i had years ago after updating the driver. When ever I put down a line in Photoshop, it only gets drawn after I remove the pen from the screen it's btw a kanvas 12. The driver is installed and I tried sooo many thinks now and it only happens in drawing sowftwares so it's probably not the pen that is damaged. I heard a lot about turning off windows ink but that just end up in loosing pen pressure because Photoshop needs it. I hope tall
  • Hi Jack Rider, since it only happens in drawing software, this may be due to a problem with the driver installation or the settings you use on the driver and drawing software. Kindly try the following steps:

1. Uninstall the driver.
    2. Disconnect your tablet from our computer, close all your drawing programs, and turn off your antivirus.
    3. Install the latest driver for your tablet.
    4. Connect your tablet to your computer. 
    5. Open your drawing software and test.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Given that this issue just manifests in drawing software, it could be a result of driver installation issues or misconfigurations between the two programs. Please attempt these steps:

Remove the driver software.

Please unplug your tablet from the computer, exit all sketching applications, and disable your antivirus software.

Update your tablet's driver software.

Link your mobile device to your desktop or laptop.

Launch your drawing program and give it a try.

Login or Signup to post a comment