Kamvas 12 Android

Hello. I took the first Kamvas 12 tablet. Everything works stably on the computer, but we wanted to connect it to the phone and it doesn’t work. Xiaomi 11t and Poco F5 phones, says no signal. Connects via type c - type c. In this case, the device is perceived as a keyboard and responds to pen pressure, but there is no image
  • According to https://support.huion.com/en/support/solutions/articles/44002011028-how-do-i-connect-uno online-the-huion-kamvas-12-13-16-2021-to-my-phone, the Kamvas 12/13/16 (2021) can be connected to an Android phone or tablet via a full-featured USB-C to USB-C cable. However, it’s important to note that when a phone is connected, an extra power supply should also be in place. You can connect the pen display to a power adapter/power bank via a USB charging cable/3-in-1 cable/phone charging cable.

If you’re still experiencing issues with the connection, you may want to try the following steps:

Check if you’re connecting the Kamvas 12 tablet to your phone in the right way .

Check if the Kamvas 12 tablet has enough power .

Test with another computer or monitor .

Make sure you are in Duplicate or Extend mode.

Update your graphics driver.

Login or Signup to post a comment