Huion H640P Compatibility Issue with Umidigi A11

Dear Huion Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention an issue I am experiencing with my Huion H640P graphics tablet when attempting to use it with my Umidigi A11 Android device. The problem lies in the tablet's inability to switch to phone mode. I have followed the instructions provided in the user manual, specifically pressing both the 1st and 5th keys, but the tablet remains unresponsive to this command. Additionally, when using the tablet to draw on my Umidigi A11, the circles I draw appear distorted as ovals, impacting the overall usability. I have ensured that my Umidigi A11 supports USB On-The-Go (OTG), and I can confirm that drivers for the tablet or phone are not applicable to this situation. Could you kindly provide guidance on how to address these compatibility issues between the Huion H640P and Umidigi A11? I am eager to make the most of my drawing tablet with my Android device and would appreciate any troubleshooting steps or solutions you can offer. Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response.
Login or Signup to post a comment