Kamvas Pro 13 (2.5K) shows disconnected even though connected

I have a problem with my Kamvas, when after the (apparently random) range of between a few minutes / an hour the pen stops working (although the display is totally fine) and the Kamvas shows as "Device Disconnected" on the driver unless I restart / reconnect the device, and the pen doesn't respond at all until I do so.

I've contacted Huion support about this a while ago and they said all the cables are connected properly, and I'm certain I'm using the correct driver for the Kamvas on Windows (currently Driver_15.7.6.753).

It might be my USB ports are faulty, but I don't have any computer or phone other than this one to connect it to in order to check. Additionally, when I use the Kamvas without the Huion driver, it works perfectly fine and doesn't disconnect; However, it's uncomfortable to draw without it because there are no custom settings.

• Hi ruthel, I'm sorry about your disconnection issue with your tablet. Since it works perfectly fine without the driver, we can deduce that the issue is caused by a problem with the driver installation or driver malfunction. Thus, kindly try the following steps:

1. Uninstall the driver by following the steps in this article: How to Uninstall Version 15 Driver (Windows).
    2. Disconnect your tablet from your computer and restart your computer.
    3. Download an older tablet driver version from this link: Huion Download Center.
    4. Install the tablet driver by following the steps in this article: How to Install Huion Drivers on Windows.
    5. Connect your tablet and test.

If you continue experiencing the disconnection issue, proceed to the following steps:

1. Reinstall USB controllers - follow Method #3 in this article: How to fix “USB device not recognized” error on Huion Kamvas 13?
    2. In the same article on reinstalling USB controllers, follow Methods #5 and 6.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment