Kamvas pro 24 4k

Just bought a Kamvas pro 24 4k. Everything seems to be well pack in the box, except there was no protective plastic/films to peel off before starting to work. Is that normal or common? Or did I receive an "open box " unit? Also, it seems I can't get the 10 bit feature even with a display port and an RTX 4070 TI GPU. If someone can help me out it would be appreciated. Thank you Denis
  • Hi Hotte Denis, I'm sorry for the long wait. Regarding your protective plastic film concern, I understand unboxing videos has this. However, this film may be scratched, creased, or pasted unevenly during packaging, making some customers think that the unit they received is not brand new. Thus, we have decided to discontinue installing this film. 

About your color setting concern, our Kamvas Pro 24 (4K) is equipped with an 8-bit +FRC display color. To enable this, please follow the steps below:

1. Ensure you use a DisplayPort cable in connecting your tablet to your NVIDIA graphics card.
    2. Open your NVIDIA Control Panel > go to Display tab > Change resolution > choose your Kamvas Pro 24 4K display from the list displays.
    3. Below #2 Choose the resolution options, click "Customize" to change its settings.
    4. Change your "Refresh rate" to 60Hz and click "Apply."
    5. Once applied, chose "Use NVIDIA color settings" in #3 and change the Output color depth to 10bpc or 10-bit. 
    6. Change Output dynamic range to "Full".
    7. Click "Apply" to enable and save the changes. 

NOTE: If you don't see the "Display" tab in the NVIDIA Control Panel, please contact NVIDIA support for further assistance.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment