Kamvas 16 buttons no longer working after latest driver update

I've been using the old driver from 2019 for years now.
I only updated because the program stopped registering my Kamvas 16.
Saying I'm upset about not being allowed to get the older drivers would be an understatement.
This completely ruins my work flow and is making things very hard.

No matter what I do the buttons will not work. I have everything checked.
They don't work on any program.

• Hi Mars, I understand how you feel. Please be assured I will help you find the cause of your issue. Tablet button failure is caused by various reasons; corrupted driver (tablet or USB driver), defective cable, defective port, or defective tablet. Thus, kindly try the steps below to help us eliminate the possible causes:

1. If you are using a Windows computer or a MacOS High Sierra, please uninstall the tablet driver, disconnect your tablet from your computer, and reconnect it. Test if your tablet works fine without the driver. Please skip this step if you're using MacOS Catalina or later.
    2. When reinstalling the tablet driver, ensure you have successfully uninstalled all the tablet drivers from your computer, your tablet is not connected, your antivirus is turned off, and all drawing programs are closed. Connect your tablet after the reinstallation. Please refer to the needed article on this link: Huion Support: Setup & Use - General Settings.
    3. Connect your tablet's USB-A cable to another USB-A port on your computer.
    4. Change your pen nib with a new one.
    5. Connect your tablet to another computer, if you can access another unit. 

If all steps above can't resolve your issue, please let me know so I can create a ticket for you, and we can test your tablet further.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment