Can't drag/transfer window or application from/to pen display or regular display

I'm facing an issue with my Huion Kamvas 24 Plus, a pen display, in a multiple monitor setup. Unlike my Wacom tablet, I'm unable to drag/transfer windows or applications between screens with the Huion pen display. My display settings are configured correctly in both the operating system and the Huion driver settings. Despite these efforts, the issue persists. The Wacom tablet, in comparison, performs this action without any problems.

Now, the only option to move a window from one screen to another is to use my mouse or the Windows shortcut (Windows button + Shift and arrows <-/->). I find it inconvenient to rely solely on these methods and believe there should be a more seamless interaction with the Huion pen display. Like how Wacom does this. Tap and hold the window you want to move, than click the assigned button to switch display and the window you are holding will move with your pointer to the other display.

Seeking guidance on potential solutions or settings adjustments specific to the Huion Kamvas 24 Plus pen display that could address this issue. If anyone has experienced and successfully resolved this problem, I would appreciate insights and recommendations.

• Hi, Tijl Brocken. Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your concerns with our tablet display driver. We appreciate your feedback and understand the significance of the missing functionality that you require. We want to assure you that our development team is actively working on adding this crucial feature to our software. Our team is dedicated to ensuring that our product provides the best user experience possible, and we are committed to delivering a solution that meets your needs.

We thank you for your patience and understanding as we work towards incorporating this functionality into our software. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We are always happy to help.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment