Solved

HS611 lag issues

Hi! 

I have been having issues with my Huion HS611 over the past couple weeks all of a sudden and am not sure what is causing the problem.

I am running it on Windows 11 and have the newest version of the driver currently installed. I have tested the tablet on another computer (that one running Windows 10), and it acted completely fine with it which leads me to believe it is probably a conflict with another program rather than an issue with the tablet hardware or driver and I'm not sure what it could be. 

It started doing this suddenly one day and has acted strange ever since, but I hadn't installed anything new. I can sometimes get it to work properly if I uninstall the driver, restart my computer and reinstall the driver but that is also a gamble. It seems like it is an issue it has on startup anytime I log into my computer.

I have also attached a file demonstrating how it acts when it is "lagging". It has similar issues when using the mouse/trackpad but stutters a lot less frequently than with the drawing tablet. I am using FireAlpaca for the demonstration but it acts the same regardless of what program I draw with (or if I'm simply moving the pointer around on the desktop)

Thank you!

mp4
  • I actually managed to fix it I believe! For some reason my graphics card was acting up specifically with the use of my drawing tablet. I updated my driver for it and it seems to have fixed the problem! Yay! :D

• Hi snickers doodles, I'm sorry for the late reply. I'm glad your issue is resolved by updating your graphics card. Feel free to let us know if you need assistance.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

1 person likes this