Inspiroy 2L Lagging while drawing

Received just yesterday my new huion Inspiroy 2L Pen Tablet

But, while drawing or using my graphics tablet it gets a lot of lag, I tried to uninstall and reinstall the drivers but it doesn't fix the problem.

But when I uninstalled its drivers and connected it without installing drivers, it worked fine. But in this case, I am not able to use functions given by its software like changing shortcuts, adjusting pen pressure, screen mapping and others.
Os i am using: windows10

My Device : Huion Inspiroy 2 L

Firmware Version:T21m_221228

Installed drivers Version : v15.7.6.634

Kindly Help me with this issue.

• Hi Hiren Borad, I'm sorry about the lagging issue you are experiencing. Since no lag happens when the driver is not installed, the issue may have been caused by the driver installation or other software-related causes. Kindly try the following steps:

1. Install the latest driver version by following the steps in this article: How to Install Huion Drivers on Windows. It is important to note the following:
      1. Uninstall all other tablet drivers from your computer, whether it's from us or other brands.
      2. While installing the driver, ensure that your tablet is not connected to your computer, all your drawing programs are closed, and your antivirus is turned off (you can turn it back on after the driver is installed).
    2. Once the driver is installed, go to Settings > General tab > click "Administrative Privileges" button, if you can see it. You can skip this if you don't.
    3. Restart your computer after reinstalling the driver.
    4. Try your tablet on another computer, if you can access another unit, and check if the issue is the same (with and without the driver).

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment