Press key Problem

Hai,I have a problem with my Kamvas 13.....just buy it and the press key is Having a issue.....Try to enter the Shortcut in the first Press key....when I go back to the First press key after Setup all the key.....it go back to Default Setup like I change it from Revoke to Ctrl+Z).the Revoke is Default Setup from the first I buy this Kamvas 13.......pls Help and reply :(
  • Hi Fals_ Volks, kindly try the following:

1. Uninstall your tablet driver. Ensure you uninstall all tablet drivers, either from us or other brands. Having multiple tablet drivers can cause malfunctions.
    2. Download the latest driver version from this link: Huion Download Center. Then follow the steps in these articles: 
      1. Windows: How to Install Huion Drivers on Windows
      2. Mac: How to Install Huion Driver on MacOS

Please let me know if these steps do not resolve your issue and provide your computer operating system.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Orliza Amodia....thx for the reply....the driver has been uninstall....restart my laptop...and Download the latest Driver for Kamvas 13 v15.7.6.634 but nothing change.....is this a bug or something?
  • Hi Fals_ Volks, I'm sorry the steps didn't solve your issue. When custom keys are not saved, it is usually caused by driver conflict (when more than one tablet driver is installed), incorrect driver installation (also related to incorrect uninstallation), or computer setting issues. Thus, I'll create a ticket for you so I can look into your issue further.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment