Solved

Bluetooth not working properly with the latest driver (Inspiroy Giano G930L)

I have a Huion Inspiroy Giano G930L. I noticed that the Bluetooth mode does not work with the 15.7.6.485 version of the driver. Whenever I turn on the Bluetooth mode and move my pen closer to the drawing surface, the cursor stutters, and the tablet suddenly stops being recognized in the software. It just stops showing, but when I move my cursor away, the tablet is being recognized again. When I close the HuionTablet software, everything works fine through Bluetooth, but without pressure sensitivity, etc., of course.

I tried to download the older software from the site, 15.6.3.132, and it works just fine with that version. It works just as well as wired.

I have Windows 10 Pro x64, if that helps. Hopefully you can fix this issue, because I really want to use the newer software, but I also want to be able to use the tablet wirelessly.

• Hi Kaipin Lin, I'm sorry about your Bluetooth connection issue with the latest driver version. May you kindly provide your tablet's firmware version? You can find it in the driver > Settings > Device tab. Kindly provide a video of your issue as well so I can forward it to our software engineers. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hello. I just noticed one strange thing. Whenever I use the tablet in Bluetooth mode, my firmware version is written as T209_220119, but when I use it wired, it is written as T209_230308. I wonder why.

Here's a link to a video that shows the problem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlDMz3TEuQs

• Hi Kaipin Lin, thank you for the video. We have released a new driver yesterday. Kindly update to that version instead: Driver_15.7.6.634.

Please let me know if you have any issues with this driver so I can forward your feedback to our software engineers.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• I have just installed the newest driver, 15.7.6.634, and it seems that the problem is completely resolved. I don't see any issues for now. Thank you for your support!

• Hi Kaipin Lin, thank you for the update, and I'm glad your issue is resolved. You are always welcome to contact us again either through a new post or by emailing us at service@huion.com. Have a productive day!

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support