Solved

Disable pen tilt

I have the H950P and I have a problem regarding pen tilt sensitivity. The tilt keeps messing with the brushes that I want to use in Photoshop. It becomes messy and jittery. I tried to disable Windows Ink in the hope the pen would just act like a mouse, but none worked, the tilt was still there. The brush itself doesn't have a tilt setting so I don't have any idea to solve this problem
I once successfully disabled the tilt by disabling Windows Ink, but it didn't work the next day. Even when I disable Windows Ink, the tilt and pressure is still there. This is pretty annoying because I rely on those brushes and now I can't use them because of the tilt feature

Is there any way to solve this problem?

Thank you

• Hi nat, please try adjusting the tilt on your drawing program. You may contact the drawing program's developers if you need help. Otherwise, you can let me know and provide the following so we can look into this further:

1. Drawing program and its version
    2. Your Windows version
    3. Driver version (you can find this in the driver > Settings > About tab)
    4. Your tablet's firmware version (you can find this in the driver > Settings > Device tab) 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

1 person likes this
  • Thank you for the respond and sorry for the trouble. I found out that this type of brush will respond to tilt no matter what the device/brand is, it's just designed like that. But really, thank you for responding :)

• Hi nat, thank you for the update. You are always welcome to contact us again whenever you need our assistance. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support