Huion HS610 doesn't work

I've been using my hs610 for 3 years and i've almost never had any problems with it (I had to uninstall and install back the driver because it would sometimes stop working, but that normally resolved the problem.)

this time the light didn't turn on and my pc did not detect any device being connected, I tried uninstalling and installing the driver back but it just didn't work. I recently dropped it by accident, but it worked normally after that.

Please if someone knows how to fix this (or if my tablet is just broken) leave an answer.

• Hi Pau, I'm sorry that your tablet is no longer detected. Kindly try the following:

1. Use another cable (please ensure it can transfer data and can handle data connection, not just a cable for charging other devices)
    2. Try connecting your tablet with another computer
    3. If you are using a Windows computer, uninstall the driver, disconnect and reconnect your tablet, and test if your tablet works without the driver.
    4. Try updating your tablet's firmware and check if it will work again. You can download the firmware from this link: Huion Download Center. Click the "Firmware Upgrade Instruction>" link below it for the steps.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment